The business end!
- All assessment and treatment fees are payable at the time of your appointment.
- You can pay be debit or credit card, cheque or cash. We can also accept direct bank transfer payments ( please request our bank details )
- If you are claiming via insurance provider such as BUPA, AXAPPP, AVIVA, WPA, Simply Health or other, we must receive your authorisation number at the time of your initial assessment or you will be charged and a receipt given. You will then have to reclaim the amount paid back directly through your provider.
- In certain circumstances we will be able to accept payments on account for services received. There will be an additional fee applied to cover the costs of administration and delay in receiving payment for these services. ( Please ask for details ).
- Payment terms for payments on account are strictly 21 days. If payment is still not forthcoming after a further 7 days following reminder letter then an administrative fee of 10% will then be added to your account. If a second reminder has to be sent then a further fee of 10% will be applied to your account. If you fail to settle the account at this stage then without further notice we will seek redress through legal channels.
- For parents of children receiving treatment at Sedbergh School we must receive your authorisation number before further treatment is provided for your child.
Morecambe Bay Physiotherapy Ltd will not be responsible for treating any child who has not received an authorisation number unless under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the physiotherapist.